November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Dana Tropical Cherry- Voodoo Vixen

As we are approaching the last months of summer, it's never too late to late to rock out some gorgeous tiki style.  As a matter of fact it's always appropriate!  The Dana Tropical Cherry Print Dress from Voodoo Vixen is a perfect example of one you need!  This dress is has the perfect cut and style to make you that tiki goddess you deserve to be.  You'll notice the pretty colors and pineapples first and then all of the details.  It has a cute tie on the chest and a wide v neck. It's very flattering and not too revealing, flirty enough and appropriate to wear at any event or outing.  The Dana is sleeveless, but the straps fall just on the shoulders.  It has a fitted waist with a pleated skirt that is very full, it falls below the knee.  It has hidden pockets and you know we all love that! The material is very soft with some stretch to it, made of  95% Polyester, 5% Elastane.  I am a hundred percent a fan of this dress!  Ladies of all shapes will be able to enjoy it, as it is available in XS- 4XL





Voodoo Vixen really knows how to design some gorgeous clothing.  They have a whole line of  Summer clothing that is full of high quality, pretty and comfortable vintage reproduction items.  They are definitely one of my favorites to feature and I highly recommend them. They take classic styles and make them for modern women.  Voodoo Vixen is based out of the UK, but available at shops and web shops all over the globe!




You must heavily accessorize when you do a tiki look in my opinion!  Large hair flowers and chunky jewelry are always on my list!  For this dress I had the perfect flower that has green, orange and red lilies and orchids mixed with a silver pineapple in the center.  It's made by Shazam Pin Up Hair Flowers.  You can order custom pieces from Shazam or choose from the many styles in their inventory.  You will love their quality and beauty too! I also chose to stick with red, green and orange in my jewelry.  It is all from Bow and Crossbones.  Cam makes the most gorgeous pieces.  These items are Hazel and Imogen styles from the Fakelite range.  I can't get enough of their stuff!  I mean is there such a thing as too many accessories?  Last but definetly not least, shoes!  It's very important to complete your look with the perfect shoes.  Sometimes I like to contrast and sometimes I like to pull the same colors from my outfit.  This time I stuck with matching and chose green heels.  They are from Bettie Page Shoes, the Layla style, very comfortable and also gorgeous!  I love all of my Bettie Page Shoes, they are always easy on the feet and the eyes!



Photos: Brooklyn Brat Images



No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.