November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Navy Forest Lyra- Lady Voluptuous

This summer stunner is from Lady Voluptuous and needs to be on your must have list!  I think this Lyra Dress may be one of my all time favorites to wear.  It's a dress and style that you feel great in and confident that you look great too! I love these feminine lose fitting capped sleeves.  The dress has a fitted bodice with a wide waistband that features a tie belt.  You'll get a great silhouette!  It has a very full skirt that falls below the knee.  The wrap style v-neck is a very pretty design as well!  It's a modest look that you can enjoy at any special occasion or just dress up and run some errands!  The print and colors are stunning together.  I love the bright navy blue background with contrasted yellow butterflies and colorful flowers! 




The Lyra Dress is available in sizes 16-32.  The material is a stretchy polyester, elastine blend.  There are several gorgeous prints in this style too!  I love them all actually! 





You can be assured that your Lady V London purchase will be a high quality piece, that you can get years of wear from.  I have always loved my dresses and skirts and I know you will too!  Lady V sizes are consistent and that is a great thing when ordering online.  They provide a chart to for measuring.



Accessorizing with yellow worked for me for this look!  It was a bright, fun contrast! 

Heels: Banned Apparel 
Bag:  Banned Apparel
Bangles and Earrings: Splendette
Hair piece: Jazzafine. pieces full of verve

Photos: Pinup Power Photography

No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.