November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Blue Blossom- Lindy Bop

What a gorgeous unique dress Lindy Bop has come out with! This is a must have for your summer wardrobe! The Carola Blue Blossom Halter Swing Dress has fluffy white clouds on a pretty blue sky trimmed with pretty flowers and fireflies. You are going to feel like a Summer princess wearing it! I think it's a great choice to wear to a garden party or a wedding. I love the feel of the fabric too. It's a very soft matte poly mix that has a very comfortable stretch. The fitted top has padded bust and the halterneck ties. There is a hidden side zipper. I love the full swing skirt!  Lindy Bop has made the pleats lay perfectly with a box style.

You will get sunshine on a cloudy day when you put this Carola Dress on, I promise! 









I had such a cotton candy light feeling from this dress, I had to go blonde with my hair for these pictures!





Loving how full the skirt is and how pretty the colors are!


You can order directly from Lindy Bop, where they ship worldwide. They also have their dresses available at stockists all over the world. You will be in awe at all of the choices you will have to make!  Keep an eye on the New In section, as they are constantly adding new designs and seasonal items. I also love to look at the sale section!! 

Bag: Lola Von Rose

Bangles: Splendette

Hair flower: The Wreckered Mill

Photos: Pinup Power Photography




No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.