November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Fun Flamingos- Dolly and Dotty

The Natalie Retro Flamingo Swing Dress from Dolly and Dotty is just the cutest!  It's a beautiful dress that you will love to wear throughout the summer and really any time!  I love the fit and comfort of it.  The Natalie Swing features a fitted bodice with a flattering sweetheart neckline.  I love the wider straps and the button detail on the chest.  The full circle skirt has plenty of room for a petticoat to show off those pretty pink embroidered flamingos!  The material is a nice soft cotton and elastane mix with a little stretch to it.  It also has pockets, which is a huge plus! 





I can't wait to wear this on my Florida trip next month!



Dolly and Dotty always have high quality dresses and they fit very well on full figures!  You can get their styles in sizes up to UK 24.  I have always loved every style too!  The prints and designs are perfect for the modern lady who loves a vintage feel.


You can find their dresses at dollyanddotty.co.uk or at stockists all over the world!  You will love your purchase! 

I wore my Bettie Page Aria Heels in Peach for a few of these shots.  They are my some of my favorite heels and I wear them all the time!  It was also nice to go barefoot in pics for a change!  My earrings and bangles are from Splendette, in a mix of blue and pink.  That gorgeous hair flower is made by Shzam Pin Up Hair Flowers, with orchids and green peppers!

Photos: Brooklyn Brat Images

No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.