November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Daisy Dream

Daisy Dream says it all, for a new Trashy Diva Dress!  This new dress is an absolute dream for spring fashion!  It is from the Embroidery in Bloom Collection. This Trashy Diva style is a new take on their popular Lena Dress.  The embroidered daisy skirt is so pretty and very full!  The dress feature a fitted bodice with adjustable straps that be worn as I have them or a halter.  I haven't tried that yet, but definitely will.  There is elastic side panels for some stretch, but measure using the size chart.  It also has pockets! You can even get a matching one for your little girl, how adorable! This is a very versatile dress which you can really dress up or go  a little more casual for a fun picnic or something.  You'll love the comfort and quality that always comes along with Trashy Diva clothing.  I am beyond thrilled with this one for sure.  It will be a fun staple all season long in my wardrobe!  









Trashy Diva is constantly at the top for putting out gorgeous pieces and as I said very high quality.  Each item is timeless and you will be able to enjoy for many years to come.  The feminine styles for all body types is what has made Trashy Diva great. What started as a vintage clothing store in 1996 has blossomed into a huge business with stores in New Orleans and Atlanta, with more coming in the future!  










I really wanted to use the yellow in the daisies to contrast with the gorgeous blue.  I love the way the combo turned out!  I am wearing a handmade turban from Jazzafine. pieces full of verve and I added a hair flower from Shazam Pin Up Hair Flowers.  My earrings and bangles are a mix of Splendette and Bow and Crossbones.  The necklace is vintage and so is the red daisy pin.  I wore Banned Apparel heels and bag. 

Photos: Pinup Power Photography 

No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.