November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016
Fall is finally in the air and what a perfect dress to reflect that feeling!  The new Magnolia Eva Dress from Lady V London is absolutely stunning!  This is the first Eva style dress that I have worn and I'm in love.  The fit and cut is perfect!  This dress features a v-cut  cross over bust with a wide waistband that is very flattering.  It has capped sleeves and a large full circle skirt that has plenty of room for a petticoat if you choose.  I did not wear one for this look.  The skirt will fall below the knee. I love this classic looking vintage style.  I have always loved magnolia tress and this new print with magnolia blooms is stunning!  I like the contrast with the black background too.  This is going to be a style that I look forward to wearing all season.  I will add a cardigan and tights when the weather gets colder.  I think this may be the dress I wear to Thanksgiving dinner!  It has some stretch by the way! It can be machine washed on delicate. The Eva is available in sizes UK 8-20, but don't wait they will sell quickly!



As with every Lady V London dress I have ever worn, the quality is exceptional.  You can really tell that they put a lot of focus on that.  They are consistent in sizing which is very important when ordering online.  It's very frustrating when a company varies so much and you have to ship back. Just go by the chart and you should be good! 




I'm wearing the Double Faux Tortiseshell Hoops from Bow and Crossbones.  They are a great match for so many colors and looks! My gloves are vintage.

I have also shown in a few shots the amazing Siberian Camel Faux Fur Cape from Frilly Chantilly. It's the perfect accessory and will keep you warm in the colder temps.  I love how elegant it is. The capes are made and designed in England by Frilly Chantilly. They are available in several gorgeous colors. 


Photos: Pinup Power Photography 






No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.