November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Katherine Jumper from Hell Bunny

Look how gorgeous this jumper from Hell Bunny is!  I love how festive it is and it's versatile as well. It can be worn to look more formal or you can wear it casual with pants or jeans.  I just wore this to my Georgia Pinup Posse Christmas Party. The taupe color is very pretty and the little trees, hearts, diamonds and snowflakes make it the perfect addition to your Christmas wardrobe! It has ribbed cuffs and hem with 3/4 sleeves.  It is very soft and comfortable. I love the little keyhole and bow detail at the neck.  It will be a great staple to your winter wardrobe too, not just for the holidays! Hell Bunny offers this in sizes S-4XL. 





Hell Bunny never disappoints and this jumper proves again how much quality and style they put into their clothing!  I will always recommend them wen it comes to vintage reproduction and goth styles!




My Hair Piece is from Jazzafine. pieces full of verve

Skirt: Miss Fortune

Photographer: Pinup Power Photography






No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.