November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Bold Blooms- Karina Dresses

I may have just found my new favorite Karina Dresses style!  This is the Tara Dress in Bold Blooms.  The Tara is a longer mid calf length dress that is a great pick for summer!  I love the style and comfort of this dress.  It does not have a waistband, so the material flows freely and comfortably.  I love the modest full coverage of the chest too!  It has a gorgeous sweetheart neckline with pleated details.  I feel like this style has everything that a woman could ask for in a dress!  You can look fab at a special lunch or an evening date.  As always Karina Dresses are wrinkle free, so perfect for traveling.  I just took it with me to the Nashville Boogie and it was ready to wear when I got there!  It looked perfect for the tropical gardens in the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.  It's a picture perfect location, everywhere you turn!  I definitely recommend a trip there if you have never been.





The Tara Dress and all Karina Dresses are made with love in the Hudson Valley, NY.  Right here in the USA!  They are available in sizes XS-XXL.  The material is a microfiber and always wrinkle free!  This style is available in a few different prints as well.



I accessorized with a large tropical hair flower from Jazzafine. pieces full of verve and bangles and earrings from Bow and Crossbones and Splendette.  Tropical themes are definitely my favorite and Karina Dresses always has prints that will compliment that style! 



No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.