November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Tiggy Floral from Joanie Clothing

This month I'm bringing out a 70's vibe with a new style from Joanie Clothing.  The Tiggy Floral Print is just gorgeous and completely feminine!  I don't recall wearing a burnt orange color and I'm absolutely loving it.  The fabric is polyester and has a full lining.  The style is perfect for windy spring days.  The sleeves are also a nice change!  The whimsical sleeve with the fitted wrist band is a really great touch.  The midi dress falls mid calf and has a very full skirt.  The neck is a crossover style and does plunge pretty low, so you may want to wear a cami if you aren't comfortable with the cut. The wide fitted waistband is flattering and the zipper is in the back. I love a pretty floral print and this Joanie Dress has it going on!  It has just the right amount of pattern if you are someone who doesn't particularly gravitate towards florals.  The white and different shades of green foxgloves on the orange background is gorgeous! I think this a dress you'll be happy to have in your collection. 

Joanie Clothing offers sizes in UK 8-22.  I would go by the clothing size chart when ordering and for this Tiggy Dress I recommend sizing up as there is no stretch.  Since 2015 Joanie Clothing has been dedicated to making high quality vintage reproduction clothing that women can feel great wearing.  Whether you are looking for a casual style or a wedding dress, you'll find something at Joanie to wear! I have always been pleased with the quality and friendly service! Joanieclothing.com has it all, so head over to the site and prepare yourself to fall in love! 















I chose to accessorize with green and orange, a combo that I would normally not think about, but I like the way it turned out!  My earrings are from the 'everything going green" collection from Retro Verte. They are 1940's inspired bakelite replicas. Her earrings are available in clip ons too. You can Retro Verte on Etsy. There you'll see authentic vintage clothing, reproduction items and of course fabulous accessories!  The necklace is a vintage piece from For Guys and Gals, I love the orange and white! I wore green and white heels from Lola Ramona to tie in the theme.  








Photographer: Pinup Power Photography 

No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.