November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Jackie Dress- Karina Dresses

This brand new Jackie Dress from Karina Dresses is so amazing! I am loving the black and gray houndstooth print they came out with for the Fall. This dress is definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe! It's so classic and you can dress it up or even go more casual. This is my first Jackie style from Karina Dresses and it fits like a dream. I absolutely love the cut of the square neckline. It has a fitted waistband and full skirt. The length is below the knee, which I love. Karina Dresses are all so timeless, you can never have enough of them!  As always you will enjoy the wrinkle free material with this one too.  I will be wearing this Jackie Dress all the time. I plan to accessorize with different cardigans and tights when the weather gets cooler. 











Karina Dresses are always very high quality. You can count on your purchase to be great! Not only will you look gorgeous, your dress will be comfortable. They are all made in the Hudson Valley, NY.  Karina Dresses are good for all body shapes and they encourage women to embrace their beauty and self love. It truly is a wonderful company and I'm confident you will fall in love with the clothing!






No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.