November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Bonnie Blue Frill Dress- Joanie Clothing

Out with the old and in with the new, clothing that is!  It's time for Spring cleaning!  I always get the urge this time of year to purge old stuff. Although I am somewhat of a clothes hoarder, I do try to donate items I have not worn in a long time. Maybe it's all the new beautiful growth on tress and blooming flowers. It's very refreshing to me. Spring started so early this year, it's crazy.  Our cars are already getting covered with a light yellow haze and I know that means the heavy pollen is right around the corner! That part of Spring here is not so fun. There will be plenty of dusting, washing, sweeping and vacuuming in the near future.  My suggestion is when your chores are done, head on over to the Joanie Clothing site and treat yourself to some gorgeous new clothes! Joanie Clothing has the most adorable, unique designs.  My pretty light blue vintage inspired dress is called the Bonnie Blue Frill Tea Dress. It's made from a sheer material, with a built in slip lining. The frilly detail, cloth covered buttons, peter pan collar and pin tucks make this one of the prettiest dresses I have seen! I love the puffy sleeves too. The fit is very flattering and it comes with a thin white belt to accentuate your waist.  It zips on the side. This style is just what a lady needs for Spring outings.  It's comfortable, yet dressy enough for a brunch and modest enough for a church gathering. Needless to say, I am thrilled with it and will be wearing it a lot!  At Joanie Clothing you will find everything form dresses and skirts to jumpers, cardigans, blouses and accessories.  You can find UK sizes 8-22 there as well. They are passionate about making beautiful high quality clothes that many women can enjoy and feel beautiful in!




For my two looks I wore my Heather Heels from Bettie Page Shoes. They are so pretty in white and silver with leopard bottoms. The heel is a great height since it's not too tall.  It's perfect for house work haha!  I also wore vintage earrings and hat. 










No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.