November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Sapphire Blue Rose Hepburn- Lady V London


Wow, what gorgeous fall weather we are having! I am so lucky I had a great day to shoot this gorgeous dress from Lady V London.  This Sapphire Blue Satin Hepburn Dress is stunning! I think it's the perfect fall dress.  The Satin Hepburn has a nice amount of stretch to it.  The skirt is a huge full circle and the fitted bodice has a high neck and back.  It comes with a black suede look slim belt. I did wear a petticoat, to add an extra fullness to it. The dress has a true 1950's length as well.  It's very elegant.  I think it fits very well and love the Hepburn style.  I definitely recommend it!  I plan to wear a cardigan with it when it gets a little chilly or when I wear it to work. The colors are so amazing too.  You can wear pink, brown, cream or burgundy with it, and probably others as well. 





Lady V London is always consistent with their sizing and quality.   That is something very important to me.  They manufacture their dresses in London and have sizes from 8-32. They do have hassle free returns if you need to for some reason though.  I do have a feeling you be 100% happy! Visit their website now and sign up for the newsletter and hear about sales and new releases first!




My hair flower is by Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers. It's a beautiful cascade of brown and cream colored orchids with brown rhinestone accents!  It's designed to be worn down the side of your face, but I flipped it to wrap around my victory roll for this look.

Earrings are Luxulite.  They are the 

Mid Century Modern 1950's inspired gold vintage style in pink. 




Photography: Brooklyn Brat Images



  

No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.