November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Featured Photographer Melissa Morris Sept 2015


For as long as I can remember, I have been enthralled by the inner workings of what went into making a wonderful piece of digital art. The lights, the make-up, the clothes, but more importantly was what pulled it all together. The photographer. I wanted to be that person. The one whose helps to bring a creative vision to life. I am a very versatile artist with a creative outlook. I will bring a fresh, fun and unique perspective to everything we create.  My personality is energetic, enthusiastic and friendly, and I will give all of myself into helping to preserve those most precious and important memories.

No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.