November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Garden Party

This Spring you're all invited to a Garden Party with Karina Dresses and trust me, you won't want to miss it!  The new collection of florals is fabulous!  I love every single dress. The one that I am featuring is a favorite style of mine, the Margaret Dress in Teal Boho Blossoms.  This dress is so feminine, you will feel great wearing it!  I love the colors together, the blue with the dusty pink and ivory flowers just looks gorgeous.  The Margaret features the wide flattering waistband with a built in tie belt. It has 3/4 sleeves which is great is great for the transitioning temperatures. The bodice is a crossover v-neck. One thing that makes the Margaret one of my favorite Karina styles is the longer mid calf length!  This is the perfect dress for a date, wedding party or really anytime you want to look amazing! 





The Margaret Dress is made the USA with wrinkle free material and it's perfect for traveling with!  Spring Break is coming up, so you definitely need one for that trip! 













Accessories we fun to put together with this.  I chose pink and blue shades.  My turban is from Jazzafine and I have really enjoyed this look and it's a great fast fix!  I'm wearing some gorgeous earrings from Luxulite.  Now they are snowflakes, but we're still in winter!  I stacked bangles from Splendette in glitter and carved fakelite.  The Lola Von Rose vintage reproduction in pink is a great purse for a Spring look!  Finally, my heels are from the new SS18 Bettie Page Shoes Collection.  They are so cute and actually very comfortable!  I recommend them for sure!








No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.