November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

New Year New Nora Dress

It's the New Year and it's a great time for a new collection from Karina Dresses!  This Nora Dress with a tropical print will have you dreaming of a warm day at a resort!  It's the perfect travel dress for anytime of the year though.  I love this new print with palm leaves. I can always get excited for tropical and tiki prints!  The Nora Dress has a v-neck wrap style front and also features a v-neck on the back bodice and gathered details.  It has little capped sleeves.  This style features the wide flattering waistband that I love too.  The skirt is full and is a knee length.  One of the best features to the Nora is that is has pockets!  I really like this Karina Dress, I would recommend it for your wardrobe for sure.  This style will look wonderful for many body shapes and sizes.







The Nora Dress is made in America in the Hudson, Valley N.Y. Karina Dresses prides itself on making women of all ages and body types to feel beautiful in what they wear.  They have succeeded in that and have customers from all over the world!  You can find them at their shop in New York or boutiques in several states and of course online










You'll love this wrinkle free material!  It's so comfortable and perfect for packing in your suitcase.






I am carrying my pretty pink vintage reproduction bag from Lola Von Rose.  They are available in several colors. 

My hair flowers are from Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers and they complimented the dress perfectly. 


This dress is going to be so much fun style when Spring arrives!  I love the all of the colors with the navy background.  I can already picture myself by the pool sipping tropical drinks! 



No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.