November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Tulip Garden- Karina Dresses

I am so thrilled about the Margaret Dress in the Tulip Garden print from Karina Dresses!  It's a fabulous dress!  This is my first time wearing a Margaret style and I do believe it's a new favorite!  I love the length that this one gives.  It falls perfectly for me mid-calf.  It has a crossover v-neck and a very full skirt.  The sash is attached and it has a fitted waistband.  This style is available in short sleeves or 3/4 sleeves.  There are many prints available, but this new Tulip Garden is just gorgeous!  I love the contrast of the red and green on the black background.  You can also find it on other dress styles if you prefer a shorter length.  This dress is a great choice for your Fall wardrobe.  Throw on a cardigan and boots and have a dressy comfortable look for the office or a day out.  Throw on some heels and pearls with a long coat and have a dressy night on the town.  That's what I love about Karina Dresses, they are so versatile and always so comfortable.









As always Karina Dresses are made with love in the Hudson Valley, NY.  They are consistent with sizing and quality, so you can always order with confidence.  Women of all ages, shapes and sizes will find great dresses to suit their needs.  They are available in some retailers and online.






Visiting the local cotton fields has been on my list for a few years now and I'm so happy we finally made it!  It was gorgeous and made for a great photo opportunity! 

I accessorized with red and green bangles in marble fakelite from Bow and Crossbones.  

My brooch is a gorgeous new piece from Jubly-Umph's Night Creatures Collection.  It's for a bit of good luck.  Tasha's art is amazing and it's so fun to be able to wear it! 

Hair flower is courtesy of Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers in a beautiful Double Red Rose.

Photos: Pinup Power Photography 


No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.