November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Fun Halloween Looks!

I enjoy putting together fun Halloween looks so much!  Here's a favorite from this week.  The skirt and the the jumper are both from the very talented Miss Fortune!  I adore her creations.  The jumper will be launching any day now, keep your eyes peeled!  There are many other colors to choose from as well. The fit and quality are excellent. 









I added the spider brooch from Luxulite. Isn't it adorable?! It is the jumbo size in red. She has several sizes and colors available in them and you can coordinate with your Miss Fortune jumper. I am also thinking that I need to get one of the fly brooches!





Heels: Lola Ramona

Bangles: Splendette



Photos: Pinup Power Photography 




No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.