November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Joanie Clothing- Vida Cutwork Sun Dress

I love a great sun dress and  this one from Joanie Clothing is just about perfect! The Vida Pattern Cutwork Sun Dress is so versatile. You can really enjoy the comfort and the beauty while wearing it. For this look I dressed a little more casual, but I still felt fixed up with this beautiful piece.  I really like the straight cut on the bust of this one, so I can feel very modest running errands or whatever I need to do. I have worn this concerts and dinner dates. The cutout detail is so feminine and delicate and I love the large white button details. Did I mention it has pockets?  They are huge too! The wide straps are nice as well and they cover your bra straps which is a plus. You can get this style in navy or mustard yellow, which is equally as gorgeous! It's available is size 8-22. This is a definite need for your Summer wardrobe! 









Joanie Clothing is consistent in putting out high quality, quirky, fun clothing for every season. Their vintage inspired items range from very casual to formal.  It's always so nice to find a label that celebrates all body types too! I can promise you feel pretty when you wear Joanie Clothing! 

On the Joanie site, you will find ranges of dresses, skirts, tops, accessories, trousers, swimwear and more. Make sure to check them out when you are ready to add to your wardrobe.





Photos: Pinup Power Photography 



No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.