November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Karina Dresses- Megan Seaglass

The Megan Dress from Karina Dresses has quickly become one of my favorite go to everyday looks! This particular print Seaglass is perfect for Summer!  It reminds me of the gorgeous colors of the Gulf Coast, where I love to vacation. I will definitely pack this one, when I head down there next time! I can also count on it being wrinkle free when I get there.  I love the Megan style for many reasons.  The fitted waist and wide band is very flattering with the full skirt. It also is a great length.  I like how the sleeves fit and have a gathered detail that can be found on the shoulders as well. I would have this style in every print if I could!






Karina Dresses are crafted in the Hudson Valley, NY and are of the highest quality you can get. You'll feel great knowing you supported an American made product and look even better wearing it! 













Karina Dresses has a lot of great styles and prints for this Summer, so make sure you check them all out! I'm confident you will find one you love. --->Website





Photos: Pinup Power Photography 


No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.