November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Tiki Christmas!

For this Christmas look we are going Tiki! This was shot at the amazing Dixie Pin-Up Studios and the details in the sets are perfect! I was so fortunate to wear a custom made skirt from Retro Ruffles Shop! She found the perfect fabric for my Tiki Christmas theme. This retro gathered skirt can be made custom to your size and to fit your needs.   It has pockets too!  It closes with a zipper and button in the back.  I adore the look of it, I really like the polka dot waist band!


Retro Ruffles hand makes items in the USA and can ship worldwide.  They also specialize in dresses, pencil skirts, aprons and more.  All sizes available too!





My Miss Fortune Simple Pleasures Off The Shoulders Top In Red Lurex was the perfect match for this look! This top is so versatile and it's sparkle makes it great for the holidays! I love the off the shoulder look and added buttons for extra detail. 

I couldn't wear a Tiki themed outfit without adding some jewelry from Splendette!  Her styles are amazing!

Hair Flower is Shazam Vintage Pin Up Hair Flowers.  You can find tons of gorgeous Tiki Styles there!



Brooch is by Jubly-Umph.  It's the Crystal Heart. Use code: BETTIE10 for a special discount to my followers!

Photographer: Brooklyn Brat Images




No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.