November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Hearts & Roses and Lola Von Rose

Continuing with the festive looks for the season, today I bring you a gorgeous dress from Hearts & Roses. It's style is the Desirable Flocked Tea Dress in Burgundy. The dress is lush flocked velvet making a very pretty reptile design. It feels like a million bucks and so will you wearing it! The tea dress has a classic vintage feel with full circle skirt, fitted bodice and capped sleeves.  It has a cowl neck and tie scarf, creating a very nice look.  I do recommend doing your hair first! As always, it has the very nice wide side zipper that Heats & Roses use.  It really does make it easier to zip! It's also available in black and forest green.  It's a great dress for the season!

Hearts & Roses definitely has high quality clothing straight from the UK.  You can find corsets, dresses, skirts, goth and rockabilly styles, tops and more.



I paired my dress with the lovely Lola Von Rose Handbag in Pink. It's a vintage inspired purse that is a must have to complete your wardrobe.  You can get them in several colors too. It's the perfect size to hold your essentials while looking great!



In sticking with my pink accessory theme I wore my Luxulite pink and gold earrings and added the Luxulite pink elephant brooch to my turban.  I thought it was a fun look!







No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.