November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

Miss Fortune Cherry Kasual Kate Shirt

Miss Fortune is always on point with pretty prints and styles!  The Kasual Kate Cherry Print Shirt is such an amazing piece.  It is so versatile.  You can wear it with jeans, capris or a skirt.  You could tuck it in and belt it or leave it out.  Laura has made it to high hip/ low waist length though, so it is perfect for tucking to high waist items. Either way, you are going to look and feel beautiful! I did choose to tuck it into my Betty Bow Circle Skirt by Miss Fortune as well.  The Kasual Kate has snaps instead of buttons, which I love!  It's easy and it also looks very neat!  The red collar and trim looks great contrasting with the cherry print.  










The Kasual Kate is 100% cotton with no stretch, so order accordingly.  It has a loose comfy fit, but at the same time still makes you look very put together. I absolutely love it!!





The Betty Bow Circle Skirt is a staple in my wardrobe. It's high waisted and has the bow slide buckle in the front, back zipper and satin trimmed hem.






I had fun accessorizing for this outfit!  My hair piece is made from the amazing Jazzafine. pieces full of verve.  The bowling pin brooch is Glitter Paradise.  I also chose to wear my red and white saddle shoes for this look. They are courtesy of Rumble 59.





No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.