November

November
Next Issue December 1st 2016

October is upon us


I am thrilled!  It is my favorite month of the year for many reasons. The weather is crisp, the leaves are turning, pumpkin spice everything is available and of course Halloween!  In one of my recent internet Fall searches I came across this Haunted House Dress created by Clema W..  I immediately fell in love with it!  I knew it would be perfect for me this season.
With the quirky fun print of this material, I knew I could switch it up from my normal look. The pretty purple background is perfect for showing off the haunted houses, flying ghosts, bats, smiling jack-o-lanterns, owls, moons and more. I like the little pops of yellow for some contrast.  The dress is 100% cotton and has a little stretch, but not too much.  Make sure you measure accordingly when you place your order. It has a fitted bodice, pleated skirt and back zipper.

Clema W. makes retro inspired dresses in Portland, Oregon. She offers classical and whimsical looks, so there is something for everyone!  Clema was the name the shop owners Grandmother, who was the most inspirational person in her life and it was only fitting to name her company after her. My heels are the Elsie Hairy Dots in gray and black from Lola Ramona.  This heel is very comfortable and it's a good height.  The heel is rubber, lining is leather and the upper is cow hair, hence the name hairy dots! Needless to say they are very fun looking! They also have a bow for added decoration. I wore my striped witchy tights to finish off this quirky look.  My hair bow is by Deviously Sweet Designs.
Photos: Pinup Power Photography


No comments

Leave your comment here :)

Southern Sass Magazine 2014-2015. Powered by Blogger.